Linggo, Hunyo 3, 2012

The urge is rising, the craving for something exciting is unbearable.

Every night and everyday, I'm always having this crave. A calculated plan, a swift and perfect scenario in my head.
A silent but a sure ecstasy of adrenaline and heavenly silent scream.
A soul that is almost out of her body.
A years that will totally succumb to its final destination.
I know that this is a total disaster that's unnatural, yet still natural for those lowly beings that can't understand what excitement really is.

I walk everyday, looking at those eyes. Those eyes that are begging to me. Begging to be understood.


I haven't done anything right now.





but I am definitely thinking about it.







For how long do I need to suppress this? I'm clinging to a vine that is already stressed and almost at it's verge of snapping. I need a constant stimulation.

Before I can experience the total pleasure that my life can offer.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento